Extreme sports

Extreme sports is a popular term for certain activities perceived as having a high level of physical exertion.
Unfortunately I have never done extreme sports in my life. In Japan we have Bunjee Jumping, Paragliding, Scuba Diving , Snow Boarding and Rock Climbing and so on.
Especially young people like this extreme sports, because they are thrilling, exciting and adventurous.
I would assume that the young people want to blow off steam due work stress. Yet thier highly specialized gear is cool!
On the contrary to these advantages of extreme sports, we should take in consideration their disadvantages.
The extreme sports is risky and chances are that you could get injured. If an accident happens, it would be nauseating, sickening and disgusting.
The most dangerous part  is that you start the extreme sports without knowledge.
Hopefully you take part in the beginners course and learn by experience.
As long as you pay attention to this point, you could enjoy the extreme sports to full.
As for me, I want to look at the extreme sports. Always getting my adrenalin going is not good for my heart and health.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

The Six Signals All Audiences Want to Hear

Friendly Club