Sexism. Ha!

Many men are scared of women these days and feel discriminated against them. We men have enough of powerful women and put up with them for a long time.
Now people say men and women have the equal right.
Actually women have opportunities to enter a job market, to acquire a disposable salary, to buy expensive designer bags in a Gucci shop and to enjoy thier life to full.
I am not against this woman's movement.
But please don't you women ever ever expolit us men!
Many men feel discriminated especially in the train because of women's accusation of men's sexual incrimination. Therefore we all men ask for men's trains in the same token that women have right for the women's trains.
When the train is crowded in the rush hour, I feel uneasy, because women might point at me at any moment and declare I am a sexual perverse!
Never mind, I have already prepared for  the following measures myself.
I make it a point of holding this blue bag with my right hand and with my left hand hanging up to a pole near the door. But when the train starts rolling and seesawing, I find myself soon right behind young women. I don't know why Mother Nature makes me that.
So much for a joke, I once went into a woman's train by mistake. I was ashamed. But it was too late. The door had been closed. As for me it was a good chance that I could see women's behavior for a while. I'm aghast. They are powdering, speaking loud and using a mobile phone which is strictly forbidden in Japan.
Before I knew it, a voluptuous chick with a mini-skirt was sitting in front of me. Oh, my God, she is flashing her white panties!. I found it irresistable. I wanted to glimpse at it. But I also couldn't glimpse at it. I was ashamed! I think women these days are dangerous. We men have enough of feminism. What do you think about it? Does that happen in your country, too?

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

The Six Signals All Audiences Want to Hear

Friendly Club