I had a relpase

Last year my ringing ear got worse. Two reasons.
Firstly I was about to work for Goethe Institute as a gardener last April. I tenatively stayed at the spooky house for two nights. But my sister's illness was always on my mind. I couldn't sleep a wink at night . At the last minute I declined to sign a contract. I was very nervous.
Secondly I got sick and tired of hearing the same words from my sister who has Alzheimer's. She's so irritable that she drives me crazy.
I don't want to care about her anymore.
Then gradually  my psychosomatic disease relapsed. I tried desperately to find a solution to fittness.
That reminded me of a club for "Life Discovery". As a matter of fact I signed up for the club for one year 10 years ago.
There was a monthly meeting. 15-20 psychosomatically ridden patients got together, We talked about our individual symptoms each other and exchanged experiences. Doctors were somehow forbidden to attend the meeting.
Among patients I made friends with an old man who has tinnitus for years.
He turned out to be my mentor. For a couple of months I wrote a diary and sent him for evaluation.
He checked out, whether my thinking is in order. I got good advice from him.
"If you get up in the morning, first off you've got to tidy up futon. Don't dwell on tinnitus. Just think about something positive." I visited even the club's library located in Sakaisuji Honmachi. I told the librarian, "Great! it seems your treatment works out!" He answered, "You're catching on! Patients know how to deal with diseases better than doctors."
At home I stopped reading "Cognitive Behavior Therapy". I've come to the conclusion that my tinitus is incurable.
"Satori" which comes from the spirits of ZEN is very important, when western medical therapy is not helpful. In other words you can give up on the treatments, but you cannot give up on life.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

The Six Signals All Audiences Want to Hear

Friendly Club