My Wife vs. My Favorite Dentist

Today I'd like to talk about my embarrasssing experience I had last week.
My wife was proud of her healthy teeth. As a matter of fact she laughs at me every time I go to my favorite dentist in Minoo. She said, " I never kow of somebody who loves a dentist like you," Then she used to open her mouth wide opne and show off her white teeth.
For years she had been going to the same dentist nearby for only teeth-inspection and cleaning.
All of a sudden she got a warning from him that her engagement was the worst of all.
To top that off he gave her a whole set of false teeth made of rubber and ordered her to wear it when she goes to bed.
He explained to her that the bad engagement leads to tinnitus. What kind of frame-up is this!?
When she came home, she seemed to be disappointed. Hearing her story I got a gut feeling  that the dentist's business is going down because of a cut-throat competition.
He wants to make money in every which way.
So, I suggested that she go to my trustful dentist. It's worthwhile that she rides a train and visit the dentinst. .She said that she would take it into consideration.
My! I put my foot in my mouth. I shouldn't have said that. What happens when my wife sees the dentist . My faovirte dentist is so beautiful that my wife will be jealous of her!

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

The Six Signals All Audiences Want to Hear

Friendly Club