A New Patient for My Favorite Dentist

At last my wife went to my favorite dentist on Tuesday afternoon last week. It was a raniy day because of the Taifun, though.
For years my wife used to go to the dentist in the neighborhood. All of a sudden he insisted that my wife needed treatments this and that like installing bridges and covering teeth with rubber objects、which my wife thought  unnecessary. She decided not to go to that denstist again.
In the meantime she suffered from the swollen gum. From time to time, she said, "It's time to go to a skillful dentist. My tooth gum aches. Moreover I want to have them get rid of tartar and cleaning up the teeth."
Of course I suggest that she go to my favorite dentist in Minoo, because the dentist is a nice woman.
But my wife didn't feel like going to Minoo, because Minoo is located a little bit far from Osaka City.
Well, last month all the participants of Harry Potter Club, to which I belong for years, went to Ganko Sushi Restaurant in Ishibashi for lunchen to celebrate the 10 anniversary of the club. It was kind of Seiichi, one of our members, to take a picture of all the members in the Japanese garden.
Back home I showed the photo to my wife and pointed at an 83 -year -old woman who introduced to me my favorite dentist five years ago.
I said to my wife, "Look here, this decent old lady introduced to me the dentist in Minoo.
One of her hobbies is social dancing." My wife considered for a moment and said, "Now I want to visit the dentist you suggest."
Last Tuesday I dropped in my favorite dentist to buy toothbrushes. To my surprise the beautiful dentist and hygienic assistant came up to the counter to greet me. I talked to another assistant about the symtoms of my wife. She said she would be glad to accept my wife. Immediately I made an appointment at 4:30 and told my wife about it.
When my wife came back home from the dentist, I asked her how my favorite dentist attended her.
She said" Great! She conducted a meticulous treatment. I like the bright atmosphere of the dentist room. Besides working people were easy going, because they were all women. On the contrary I find the former dentist's room in the neighborhood dark and dirty. I'm very glad that I took the plunge and visited the dentist today." Naturally I was very glad to hear that.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

The Six Signals All Audiences Want to Hear

Friendly Club