How to learn English

Good Morning everyone! Today I'd like to tell you how to become a good English speaker.
There are 7 requirements for that
1. I like English
2. When I was a kid, I used to learn English
3. Make a list of word book
4. I study an American/ British culture through English
5. I give a talk about one theme by myself
6. Repeat other people's expressions like a parrot
7. Enjoy learning English

In April, 1961 I entered Seijo junior high school in Tokyo. In September Masafumi sat next to me in the classroom. He used to go to Jefferson elementary school, in Seattle, Washington, U.S.A. before coming back to Japan.
He is a tall and and good-looking boy. Somehow I made friends with him. In the English class everyone was enchanted with his all American pronunciation. When he spoke English, he behaved like an American child actor "Beaver-chan". He's sweet.
Sometimes we exchanged open reel tapes manufactured by SONY. I recorded my voice letter in English and sent it to him, closing always with a greeting, "Hey, Masa. You're not my enemy any more. See ya. Masa!" I had lots of fun by writing English. At that time not many people bought a tape recorder. My father got SONY's taperecorder, because he wanted to practice his lecture beforehand. He appeared on the radio program from time to time.
Masafumi introduced to me one of his American friends, Jim Austin.
I exchanged with him a couple of letters. Masafumi responded to my voice mail
"Ur voice is good. The background music was also excellent.
But don't u ever send ur photos to Jim because ur not a cool boy.
In fact I did send Jim my photo and got no more letter from him. That's a shame.
But that's not the end of the story. One year later I overcame my disadvantages by writing to
Linda Carlson, a captivating Australian bird living in Perth. She told me she was getting horny while she wrote to me. So I got a kinky idea. Looking at her with scanties I masturbated. Actually I splashed my sperm on  my letter and carefully immersed it with Shiseido's perfum. That's the very beginning of a Bukkake letter. I hope you're doing great, Linda.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

The Six Signals All Audiences Want to Hear

Friendly Club