Letters Can Change Your Life

Godd morning, everyone. Today my session is divided into two parts.
For starters I have a letter from a Japanese poet in ancient times. Let me read out to you. Please guess who wrote this poet.
I have a couple of suggestions for you.
1. The writer lived in the Nara Period
2. He was famous for composing love songs when he went on a journey with Emperor Shomu
3 Manyoshu(Japanese Anthology) contains his 13 Tanka and 37 Haiku.
Mrs. Inoue, you're right. Answer: Yamabe no Akahito (700-736)
Now we're moving on to the second part of the session. Please take a look at the book in my hand. It's entilted "The Complete Letter Writer".  There are so many kinds of writing letters, such as "Invitations and Announcements", "Letter of Condolences", "Thank-you Letters and Acknowledgements" and so on. I thumbed through the book and picked out "Friendly Letters", because it is the easiest way to learn how to write a letter in  English.
Now I'm going to give you some pointers.
(Salutations): Choose an endearing salutations
(What to say):
1. Start your letter by telling your friends your reasons for writing
2. Explain how your life has changed for the better
3. Tell how wonderful and complete your friends make you feel
4. Recall some special moments you've shared together
As for me, I recently went to Mallorca in Spain on vacation.
I think it's time to write a letter to my friends about the trip to the island with much sunshine.
At the same time I'd like to give you an example.
(Example)
My lovely friend Marina,
You taught me how to sing Judo Juergens song "Ich war noch niemals in New York."
We had a nice time singing Karoke together.
From early in the morning till it's dark
You're always in my heart
I dreamd of you last night
I was singing "Das waren Zeiten, meine Freunde.." by Mary Hopkin
Then I've got to see your sweet sweet smile every day!
My thoughts are with you.
Always yours,
Sadaji

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

The Six Signals All Audiences Want to Hear

Friendly Club