I miss the village

What's the advantage of living in a big city like Osaka?
Well, a couple of things occurr to my mind. You can lead a cultural and pleasant life, for instance, you can go to museums, kabuki theathers and USJ Universal Studios. Besides there are nice and genteel coffee shops, discos and karaoke bars where you can enjoy chatting, singing  with your friends.
I'm of the opinion that this entertaining atomophere in Osaka attracts many people from small towns.
On the contrary there are of course disadvantages living in a big city. We're vulnerable to sresses in workplace and obnoxious noises caused by the congested traffic.
Imagine during the rush-hour at Osaka station. People are packed into the train like sardines. That's inhuman. I'm afraid that would bring about damaged health, such as hypertention, tinnitus and  heart attack.
I prefer to live in the village Minoo, because Minoo offfers not only the funny-looking character, Yuzuru-kun, but also awesome waterfalls, wonderful cherry blossoms in spring and reddening leaves in the mountains in fall.
I miss the beautiful moon I used to see from my window.
If I get 75 years old I want to enter a nusring home in Minoo.
I think I'll be able to quietly read my father's books on European history.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

The Six Signals All Audiences Want to Hear

Friendly Club