Hen Party

Last Saturday I had lunch with my wife and my daughter. Then I took a nap.
When I was awake, there was nobody in my house.
I wondered what happened to my wife and my daughter.
At last they came back home at 4:00 in the late afternoon.
I asked them, "Where have you been?"
My wife responded cheerfully, "Hew, women's meeting! Women's meeting! We were in the café" It was a pleasant surprise to hear her voice, because its tone was extremely similar to Yamaguchi-san who said in this room last week again and again, "Women's meeting! Women's meeting! or in Japanese "Joshikai!, "Joshikai!, Anyone who's interested in attending the meeting, raise your hand!"
Meanwhile my curiosity has peaked. So, I asked my wife, "What exactly do you talk about at the women's meeting?" She smiled at me and said, "It's a top secret!"
Incidentally Osaka Firework Festival is scheduled on the 25th of July. According to my wife's plan, she's going to invite only women to our apartment, that is, friends of my wife's and friends and colleagues of my daughter's. Men are strictly forbidden. It's a shame.
Again I'll have to stay at a hotel nearby.  My wife has already booked a single room at Apartment Hotel.
I hate spending a night in this hotel, because the room is small and crowded with a lot of sightseers.These days I see a lot of foreign tourists staying at hotels in Osaka, because of the Yen depreciation.
But I have plans.
Suppose I bring my computer to the hotel and connect it with internet. I could use cam and voice call.
Hopefully I'll be able to meet new friends and enjoy the conversation.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

The Six Signals All Audiences Want to Hear

Friendly Club