Summer Vacation

When I was a pupil at an elementary school, my father used to take me to the Shonan Seashore on summer vacation.
Two destinations, firstly Oiso in Kanagawa Prefecture, secondly Itoh in Shizuoka Prefecture.
Mr Takeuchi, or rather a professor who specialized in western art history at Tokyo University invited my father and me to his house in Oiso.
He had a daughter who is as old as I am. Immediately we went to the Oiso Long Beach and swam in various kinds of swimming pools. On the lawn I practiced Sumo with the girl. That was a lot of fun.
It seemed that she was a tomboy. When I stood blankly on the rim of the swimming pool, she suddenly pushed me down into the water. I was pissed off and said, "What do you think you're doing? You scared me out of my wits!". She just gave jubilant cries.
After that we went together to the seashore filled with rocks. So, we were not able to swim in the sea. Tha's a shame.Instead I watched women walking on the beach. It was the first time I saw a young woman with a bikini. I felt my cock stiff.
Next I am going to talk about Itoh.
Mr Yamamoto, the head of Yamamoto Bookstore, invited my father and me to his residence in Itoh.
My father and I went there by Tokaido-Line train.
Mr. Yamamoto had a son. We went on hunting cicadas with white small nets. I was not good at catching the insects, as the nets were too small. But his son helped me a lot. Furthermore I really enjoyed swimming in the warm sea.
On our way back home in the train, my father said to me loudly, "Sadaji, you've got to study hard." He said that over and over again. I was ashamed, becasue the passengers in the same compartment looked us curiously.
After I became a salaried man, I heard that Mr. Takeuchi died of cancer.
I drove my father to Mr. Takeuchi's house to extend our condolences to his wife.
Then we had a small talk. My father joked around, "Mrs.Takeuchi, my son is incompetent. Thanks to Teijin Co. he can keep his head above water." We lauched each other. Unfortunately Mrs. Takeuchi's daughter didn't show up. I wondered what happened to that tomboy. I had heard from my mother thathat tomboy and I went to the same university She gave me the onceover at an English Club named "Let's listen the Far East Network!" She left the club soon, because I didn't notice her, let alone speak to her.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

The Six Signals All Audiences Want to Hear

Friendly Club