The Sorting Hat's New Song

Good morning, every one. Today I'd like to talk about a summer hat.
You know, when I attend this meeting especially in August, I'll have to walk from Minoo to this classroom in the scorched summer sun. Since there is no shade along the way, I need a summer hat to prevent from suffering from sunstroke.On one evening I talked over skype with Ikeda-san about this.
It was surprising that he showed me a summer hat exactly I wanted to buy. He had bought at Don Quixote in Minoo. He wanted to give it to his son as a present. It cost him 2,000 Yen.
The next morning I decided to go to Don Quixote on my way to the supermarket.
Unfortuantely Don Quixote in my neighborhood is located in the opposite direction of the supermarket.
As usual I left 10 minutes past 9. It was the hottest day in this summer. The temperature was as high as 34 Celsius degrees.I walked across the Ginbashi Bridge. Of course my bald head was burned by the strong sun. I reached there at 9:30 a.m. As the door was open, I got inside and found a summer hat. I thought it was worth coming to Don Quixote. All of a suden an employee came up to me and said, "I'm sorry, we are closed right now. You see the store openes at 10 a.m." Then I dropped in a coffee shop nearby to kill the time. I left the coffee shop exactly at 10 and got in Don Quixote again. There were various sorts of summer hats. Material: polyester, straw, cotton and hemp. The price range: from 1000 Yen to 3000 Yen. The hat size, 58 cm is only available. I chose the same hat as Ikeda-san showed me. But it cost 2,500 Yen. I wore the hat right on the spot. After that I went to the Koyo supermarket, to buy vegetables, some meat, eggs and a 2 liter polyester bottle tea named "16 green tea". On my way back home, I carefully selected the streets in the shdades as possible as I could But when I got home, I was exhausted because of the heat. The next morning I popped up again in skype and talked with Ikeda-san. He was very glad to see my summer hat. Then we talked about differences between Daiso (100 Yen shop) and Don Quixote. He preferred to buy audio goods such as CDs DVDs  at Don Quixote. Suddenly he said, "Kaneko-san, I've gotta go. I feel like going to Don Quixote.”

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

The Six Signals All Audiences Want to Hear

Friendly Club