Namaste

At the end of this month my daughter is going to India. It's a four-day-trip. She will fly with ANA from Itami Airport via Narita Airport to New Delhi. She's already booked a hotel there.
She's on a sightseeing trip with her business counterpart. The moment I heard India, I thought it was a dangerous country.
It has a possibility that her handbag, passport and belongings will be stolen, as there are many robbers in the country.
Well, I'm not allowed to get in detail what she is actually going to do out there.She won't deliberately let me know her schedule.
She only asked me to lend her my digital camera, I said, "Sure, but can you lend me your IC recorder?" She said, "No problem. That's a deal."
I was on the top of the world, because for one thing I could record my own voice into the recorder while I read a German book aloud." I'll be able to brush up on my German pronunciation.
Besides I could look into her photos secretly, when she gives me back the camera.My curiosity has peaked when I imagined what India looked like.
My daughter said,""What are you talking about? Father, I'll insert my own chips into the camera.
and take pictures in India. When I'm done with it, I will give you back only the camera to you.."
I wonder why she wants to hold back on her private life from me?
What a stingy woman my daughter is! Anyway she's just my daughter. She is a totally different individual.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

The Six Signals All Audiences Want to Hear

Friendly Club