Memory of Mrs. Murakami

I lived in Minoo from September 2006 until February 2010.
I went to Goethe Institute in Bentencho by train. When I had a free time I dropped in my favorite coffee shop on the Minoo shopping arcade.
One day I took a look at a pamphlet, "Minoo Mail." I said to myself, "Hmmm, Harry Poitter Club. Not bad That sounds interesting.!"
In January 2007, I jumped into the club. At that time we were reading the fourth book of Harry Potter series. !Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire" It was the first time I met Mrs. Murakami. I'm sorry, I have a dim memory of her, as she is a reserved woman. All I remember is that Mr. Shimazu always asked Mrs. Ishibashi a lot of questions about Harry's behavior and Hermionie's reactions. Did Harry fall in love with Hermionie? When it comes to an intimate relaltionship between them, Mr. Shimazu and Mrs. iIhibashi started arguing. For the former is for Harry and the latter is for Hermionie. At last Mrs.Murakami had a say and talked about the history of Harry Potter's family. In other words she reasoned with us. I was surprised at her knowledge about the series. Wow, she remembers everything about Harry Potter and othe characters in detail.
At this point I'd say she is a walking dictionary in our club.
In November 2009 we had a luncheon party at Minoo Sightseeing Hotel. It was supposed to be my last occasion to attend the party. For I was going to move to Osaka City. At a luncheon table Mrs. Murakami said, "Recently I found a good dentist at Minoo Station. She did the good job of taking care of my teeth."
On my way back to the apartment I stopped by Minoo Station Building and ran up a staircase to the 2nd floor. I took a note of the telephone number just in case.
Back home I got on the internet and checked the dentist. At that time the photo of the dentist was uploaded. "Wow, what a beautiful dentist she is!"
In the course of time my wife took the liberty of setting up my moving date in February 2010.
At the end of January I really had a toothache. Then I called up the dentist. I thought it would be difficult to make an appointment on that day.Anyway I picked up my cellphone and said, "Hello, this is Kaneko speaking. Mrs. Murakami introduced to me your name." At the end of the line a young assistant whispered something to the dentist. After that she said, "All right, come over here right away"We'll be checking your teeth now"
The dentist looked at my teeth and said resighnedly, "Kaneko-san, it would take two solid years, if you come here every other Tuesdays." I agreed. I visited her about 50 times the following 2 years.
Now my wife and my daughter go to the dentist for the treatment, too.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

The Six Signals All Audiences Want to Hear

Friendly Club