Word Association Game

Japanese children know this game as "Magical Banana"

PROCEDURE
1. Player A says any random word e.g. "banana"

2. Player B says "banana reminds me of ...e.g. "yellow" "fruit" "monkey"

3. Player C says "yellow reminds me of...e.g. "lemon" "coward" "chicken" and so on

RULES
1. Part of the same word may not be used..e.g. "beach reminds me of "beachball"

2. The same word as a different part of speech may not be used..e.g. "death" reminds me of "dying"

3. Two word answers may not be useed...e.g. "vactaion" reminds me of "good times"

4. Proper nouns may not be used...e.g. ..."holiday" reminds me of "Hawaii"

5. The same word may not be used twice in the same game

6. The association between words must be ovious to all players.
    If not, the game leader will say,  "Explain", and you will be called upon to justify your choice

7. There will be a time limit of  (about) 20 seconds to choose a word

PENALTIES
    - to be announced

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

The Six Signals All Audiences Want to Hear

Friendly Club