The Bon Dancing

When I was 25 years old, I lived in a company dormitory for singles in a country town, Kashiwara-shi, Osaka.
The company also provided another dormitory in Asiya City. The Ashiya dormitory is located in an upscale residential town. So, they gave a party party every weekend. A lot of company girls gathrered around and we sang a song together and danced until late in the evening.
The chief of the Kashiwara dormitory committee gave a deep thought about this. He was of opinion that we should launch an attractive event to compete with the Ashiya dorm. After the summer vacation was over, he decided to organize Osaka Bon Dancing Festival in September at the Kashiwara dormitory.
Immediately we prepared stalls for goldfish, cotton candies and shooting games and so on.
I was responsible for lending a Japanese drum("Wadaiko"). I drove to Kyoto to meet with the president of a small chemical company, our client. It was nice of him to lend us an old "Wadaiko".
The festival started with jubilant cries. We were glad that so many young attractive girls came to our dormitory They all wore polka dotted "Yukata" and  danced to the Bon Dancing music. The festival came to the highest point whenYukata girls danced so frantically that they spread their legs and flashed their white panties. Then a senior drummer got horny and beat the drum like crazy.
He hit the drum so hard that the skin of the drum was broken up.I was aghast. I rushed to the superintendent's room. He was sitting on the bed and reading "Playboy" magazine. Up front I raised an issue and asked him to make up loss for the broken drum. He grinned and said, "Take it easy, Teiji, look at these cuties with big bosom. Sometime I wanna marry a glamous girl like this one." To be honest I couldn't stare these hot chicks. But I couldn't avoid staring at them, either. Anyway  it was distracting and irritable because he procastinated the deal. At last I demanded that he pay 50,000 Yen for the broken drum. Then, he rummaged in the drawers under the bed to seek money. To my surprise he hid a large amount of 10,000 yen bills and a Dutch wife under the pillow. After that he gave me  the money reluctantly.
A few days later I gave back the broken drum with the money to the president. It was embarrssing when he said, "It's a shame that I'll have to accept this, as you are my client and come from a big company. But I do want you to keep in mind that this drum was given to me by my great grandfather."
In October they gave a party party as usual at the Ashiya dormitory.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

The Six Signals All Audiences Want to Hear

Friendly Club