What kind of meal and vegetables are in season?

That was the title at German-Japan-Society last month. I discussed about this theme with 10 participants. As I am not the member of the club, I was the last one to speak. I was impatient and anxious. But I could tell them at least the following story.

"Well, I can not tell you much about meal, because I can not cook. But I'm responsible for buying things at a supermarket every morning. One day I watched vegetables carefully.
We have quite a few vegetables in season, such as spinach, radish, soybeans, garlic, cucumber, soybeans and tomatoes.
There were so many choices that I didn't know which vegetables to buy. When it comes to choosing, I am lame. Soon I left the supermarket and dropped in a coffee shop to read a German novel.

When I came home, I was surprised to see two cartons of ripe tomatoes sent to us from my wife's friend.
I took a picture of them. Now I'd  like to show you these mature tomatoes. So please pass along this photo.
Immediately my wife made a tomatos-salad for breakfast. I strew Italian dressing over it. It was so sweet and delicious that I shared these tomatoes with my Facebook friends. The moment after I uploaded the picture,  I got a quite a few feedback on "Likes" from Switzerland, Austria and Germany. An Austrian friend told me, "WWWow, Sadaji, I like the best of all the tomatoes with this maturity grade!!! In our country, we call these ripe tomatoes "Paradise Tomatoes", as we  are allowed to eat  gorgious red apples only in paradise. I envy you, because you can eat such forbidden fruits!"

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

The Six Signals All Audiences Want to Hear

Friendly Club