I'm an obedient husband

As a member of the family, one of my chores is to go shopping. Yesterday I bought four rolls of kitchen paper, 6 rolles of toilet paper and a pile of non-woven cloth for the kitchen sink at a drugstore on the Tenjinbashi Suji shopping street.
Then I headed for my apartment. It was a windy day. I dragged the large plastic bag behind me. I sometimes faltered along the way.
As I got inside the apartment, a woman at the front desk said cheerfully, "Welcome back, Sir!" and then she giggled. I was a little bit ashamed. After that I wemt up the 20th floor to meet my wife. She smiled at me and said, "Hi, Pochi! Sit! You're the most valuable servant I've ever seen."
Now I've decided to be obedient to her for the rest of my life.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

The Six Signals All Audiences Want to Hear

Friendly Club