A Jamaican Party

Last Sunday I went to an apartment where our Toastmaster's president, Jackie, lives in.
She is an Assitent English Teacher (AET) as well. She confided in me that the problem of being an AET is that she findes it uninteresting, when Japanese teachers use her as she was a speaking robot.
It was a Jamaican Party. There were 15 people. Three Jamaicans, a German, a Filipina and ten Japanese attended the party to celebrate Jackie's graduation from Texas Univeristy. She learned computer technology through Internet.
I ate Jamaican food made of rice, Yakitori and bananas.
It was hot and spicy.
At the end of the party we huddled together and danced to the tune of Reggae Cliff.
The Jamaicans are very joyful. I had lots of fun.
Some time I'd like to visit Jamaica if I get a chance.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

The Six Signals All Audiences Want to Hear

Friendly Club