Good-looking Pilot

On the 23st of February my wife and I went to our former apartment in Minoo. At first we greeted our landlord and gave her a small present as a token of appreciation. In return she gave us "Maple-Tenpura" as she also runs a souvenior shop near Minoo Station. After that we cleaned up the room and waited for Maple Real Estate Agent. He checked every room carefully and gave us a green light. Now it's our turn to return the keys to the apartment,
Out on the porch, we happened to meet a Jamaican pilot who lived in the same apartment.
I said, "Hello" to him and introduced my wife, She said to him,"Oh, handsome boy!" But it seemed he didn't understand that. I corrected her pronouciation and explained to him. My wife meant, "You're a good-looking guy!" Then he smiled at my wife.
I went on, "Incidentally I've just moved to a small apartment downtwon Osaka. Now I'm under my wife's control. He was glad to take that joke and said to us, "I moved from the third floor to down the first floor under my wife's control. You know, my wife is pregenant." I said to him, "Congratulations! It's nice of you to take care of your wife. Is that a Jamaican way?"
The we laughed together.
It's surprising he knows the Sakuranomiya-Umeda route. That was our last day in Minoo.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

The Six Signals All Audiences Want to Hear

Friendly Club