Risikos im sozialen Netzwerk

Three years ago I applied for Google email address. For my German teacher started using Googl's blogger as his textbook. To gain access to his files, I needed Google's membership.
A year ago I signed up for a social network by the name of Zwei.com. which comprising 1. chattinng up friends 2. posting photographs and writing blog.
I used this website strictly for writing up my blog. Once you finish up writing, it's very easy to edit your draft on-line again and again.
In the course of time I received quite a few strange comments from women around the world. They are interested in my blog, so want me write them personally."Listen, Quickie, I'm a pretty little blonde girl with brains. I let you know my vital statistics 36-24-37. I am looking forward to your quickest reply. Don't be always a Quickie" The first thing occurred to me is my wife and daughter, although that attractive come-on style offer was irrisitable. So I made it point of turning off their comments and kept on wiriting in German.
A week ago I received email from the German teacher. He said he's got an invitation from Zwei com. He checked out everything, as he was curious. Zwei. com teamed up with Twitter and Facebook. It looks like Zwei.com took the liberty of using my Google mail address and sent invitation cards to frineds on my Google address list. I don't know how they could do that! In the end I made up my mind to withdraw from this abominable social network. But I couldn't find a way to retreat! So I just signed off the network. Incidentally Google stores personal data for good. They know what I have checked up on items through Google search engines more than five years ago. I don't know what they are up to. Maybe Google is also going through a cut-throat competition with Facebook, Messenger and Skype. They can not sit on laurel forever. No doubt about it.
Anyway this is a reminder, It is full of danger in Internet. Everyone has to defend himself on their own.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

The Six Signals All Audiences Want to Hear

Friendly Club